CASTELLÓN FAMILY TOURIST DESTINATION
Castellón is a city that hides many surprises. For the oldest people and the youngest ones. In this city there is a great offer of leisure, to enjoy a complete family vacation.
You can find, from a multitude of leisure parks and games scattered throughout the city, to a wide network of bike routes adapted also for children. Cultural activities are also organized, such as exhibitions in museums and cultural centres, fairs, music festivals and varied leisure and sports activities. Thanks to the good weather that characterizes the city, they can be aquatic, terrestrial or aerial ones.
It is worth visiting the Planetarium, where you discover the world of science, with very interesting exhibitions and projections. In addition, you can see the world that hides the Islands of Columbretes, since in this space you can visit the Interpretation Centre of this Natural Site.
- Beaches of Castellón, all with Blue Flag and “Q” of Tourist Quality
- Castellón Planetarium, activities and projections for the little ones
- Leisure and game parks
- Walks through the Grao de Castellón, playgrounds and a giant game of the goose
- Network of marked and adapted bike paths for children
- Guided boat trips in the Nature Reserve of the Columbretes Islands
- Leisure activities throughout the year: Exhibitions, fairs, festivals and leisure-sports activities
Currently our hotel has the "Tour and Kids" certification that distinguishes it as a Family Tourism establishment, recognized in the Valencian Community, jointly endorsed by Aturfam and the Generalitat Valenciana itself.
The tourist establishments that have this seal have passed a certification process that accredits a specialized and adapted tourist offer for families and guarantees the compliance of different quality standards to satisfy the needs of trips with children.